Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A new Journey

So finally after a year of enjoyment at home. It's back to work.. Time to start off new things..
So I won't be able to enjoy home food for a long time now ( ask my stomach it knows... :-D). Last year was one year I did all that I wanted for a long long time.... I  played each and every piece of shit my PS2 could offer to me... From the horrifying Silent Hill to the comic Rachet & Clank...
Last year was also a year I was the most active on net based social sites... and like every new thing soon each and every thing you cherish and enjoy.. soon loses its charm.. after some time.... Well that was to it... it was a also a year I cursed people watching them at the news... and finally realizing I was a mere nothing and could definitely do nothing about.. so after 3 hours of boiling my head I would come back to normal...



The last year it was all about when would the joining dates would come, when I would join the company I was placed in .. in campus.. 5 months.. then 8 months then it was revealed.. somewhere in july..so what I do.. sit back and enjoy till this time lasted... and somewhere in my heart I knew this time will never come back...

I made new frens , got to know new people,, got time to have some time with my ol school frens, family after such a loong time.. , going out to new places I never saw in my life (ANDAMAN NICOBAR, ASSAM,ARUNACHAL PRADESH) it was a new life pointing to somewhere from the good ol days... jus that the conditions had changed.This was just a vacation from the life that had just started when I left home to pursue my Engineering studies.


Last week I joined Wipro @ Pune.. Life was hard at first (ofcourse after living like a king at home.. it was going to be hard to be get used to the new environment,,,).Second week into training I have made new friends.. here.. but journey is long.. and I hope I will have more things to remember when I leave...


With this...I ask for your gracious leave.,

NIZ M@niac. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment