Thursday, June 10, 2010

College to Corporate time cycle

Okay peeps now this is something which was just way too boring. First day of the ptrogram it was just awesome we just had a bunch of  laughs.. second day onwards its just like the C and data structure sessions which I was having in the first week of joining. Time has passed and I have'nt seen my homepage of orkut neither my facebook account.. I dont know what would have happened in Mafia wars till now... London job will be getting over really soon.
NO Games, just boring people around me..
Apart from that NO bunks.. My eyes just open at 5 or sometimes 6 in da morning very unlike 2 weeks ago.. when I was at home , my eyes shut off time was 5! anyways.. I just hope the training session gets over soon.. these 3 months are gonna be something new which I have to get used to very soon.

Seeing ya off
NIz The Maniac.
Nishe'atude vERSION 1.8

0 comments:

Post a Comment