Thursday, February 25, 2010

Time for a Change

Now Starting with , Change.... well the winds of change have certainly come... starting with the year, then recently I mean yesterday a new world record was made for double century by the master blaster Sachin.. I don't need to elaborate on that one,, Tiger Woods getting in a hell lot of controversies, and much more.. I don't want to talk about  them all due to time and space and crap!
Now at my personal level I had been using Gnome environment of Linux for well , The first time I first first fell in love with the LINUX OS! after 3 yrs into Linux. I somehow got bored of the same ol gnome, the static Gui did not appeal much to me.. besides we are living in a Win7 or a Mac generation with cool looks and awesome looking GUIs(Graphical User Interface) so me as usual finally gave up on making gnome beautiful any more, switched over to a already beautiful KDE environment  though it was'nt as easy as a synaptic or finding things I wanted through menus I finally seem to get hold of it after using it for a week now after a few tweaks..

Leaving all that apart.. Lets come to something more useful, if you are not a techie you will not like this next  post of mine! see ya there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment