Thursday, January 21, 2010

Whew! That was a Hard 1!!

Now that I have started on ! Let's not stop shall we?
I had completed my Engg. Studies back in June 2009 , and well we all had our share of nostalgic moments, promises with everyone to always be in contact, etc etc.. but one thing I realized.. 90 percent of times. people will be in contact for a short time till that nostalgia remains after that.. its as simple as "Out of Sight Out Of Mind"
But the stalker that I am, I wont easily let anyone forget me.. ! :P

Other thing I realized.. was life is real hell when you don't have anythin to do... All my life as far as I can remember, it was School, then College and now sitting idle for approx a yr..?? well after college starting few days or say a few months were great completed all the games that my console could offer! Orkutted! now facebooking and what else.. now sitting here and viewing everything back... well The sights are a pleasure.. the good days gone.. after a few months it will be cat and dog race when I Finally join my Company. Got a few months of enjoyment and time to spend with my family.. this time will not come back.. and thinking about it makes my heart sulk.

But that's how life is .. Gotta move on.. It's now all of a practical learning curve and all the theories we learnt in our school days ,in college. Will be the very base of how we lead our life..

And I for now consider myself lucky I exposed myself to all good things in life.. and made some very good friends I'll Cherish for a long time.. I wont be writing this sort of blog from now on.. But this definitely made me Light !!! phew! that's a load off..

Thanks for reading and well here's a one liner..

ENJOY!:)

and with this blog today I'll officially post this as my official blog.


Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thts a sort of nice begng....

n ha 1 thng fr sure ..hum engineer bane ya nahi ...I dont know..!! thts a big question actualy?!

but this 4 yrs of our engg life taught us to How to write blogs n evn a sum sort of writer..indeed..!!!
Even at this point ..i dont know wht we hve thought in the past to become..wht we hve studied n now wht we r upto in our future..??

A big Question...??

n ha thts way our life goes on...and on..on..!!

aRghya said...

hey buddy,finally i haveposted i guess!! Nice start man,but this mushy stuff,u know,senti nd all dont suit u man! stay cool! i never thought u were tht profound!! Anyway gud work man,gud style..and gud realisation eh? keep it up buddy,hope to see some more good works!

Unknown said...

haa..haa..
another engineer turns to philospher...
this branch can make every and anyone..crazzyy...
just like u..

this talk relating ur life..showing ur busy schedule with ur COMP, n games..
Life is nothing bt path to njoy ur success..n regrets on ur failure..


so my bro.. always njoy..:-) and make others happy




at last i'm just saying that nice gud work on Blog..

Post a Comment