Friday, July 8, 2011

The COmeback.. O_o

Okies peeps, So I've been out of action here lately, but now m back, and rest assured I will be posting some awesome stuff here!!!




Latest to join will be "Voices" my latest new fictional work, which I will be, well kind of writing after an interval of after well over an year, my skills had rusted so took a lot of time on finally sharpening up, started reading for inspiration. I would like to thank Arghya whose works I have admired and he is the one because of which I started writing blogs, Gaurimaan for making me read and believe that I can write again, and Jiggy da who  has also, time and again, motivated me to write. "The Voices" will be dedicated to u guys..

Thanks :)

1 comments:

JIGYASA said...

OOOOhhhlalallala......It feels gud to get appreciation frm a fren:)wayhhh to go NIZ

Post a Comment